Birthday Parties rock with Ms. Carissa!
Your little rocker will love telling friends about the concert at their party! Ms. Carissa will entertain guests of all ages, bring a surprise for your special birthday boy or girl and take charge of the party for 45 rockin’ minutes! Children will play instruments, sing, and dance so much they may even take a nap afterwards! Your live concert will include:
- Ms. Carissa performing her original music, along with classic sing-a-long tunes and family friendly favorites for at least 30 rockin’ minutes
- Children will have instruments of their own to play and explore during the live concert
- Take-home instrument for each child
- Something special for the guest(s) of honor
- *Any theme can be accommodated, just ask! Butterflies, Detroit Lions, Star Wars- you name it, I’ve rocked it!
Birthday parties with Ms. Lyndsey! Ms. Lyndsey will come to your party venue ready for a 30 minute interactive music and movement session sure to get every little guest ready to rock! Parties with Ms. Lyndsey include 30-45 minutes of fun:
- Ms. Lyndsey leading the children in parachute play, dance games and instrument exploration, too!
- A ukulele sing along for everyone, complete with microphones!
- Microphone decorating take-home craft for each party guest
- Special gift for the birthday celebrant!
Costs are based on the location of the event, number of guests, and services provided (additional goodie bags, crafts for children to make and take, decorations, etc.. can be added for additional charges). Email Ms. Carissa at email@example.com or call 313-575-6916 for your very own party quote! Family’s who have had a Ms. Carissa birthday party have said:
“Ms. Carissa came to my daughter’s first birthday party and all the kids had a blast. There were eleven kids, ages 4-1, both boys and girls. They loved the rock star dress up, shaky eggs and to be part of the performance. Ms Carissa is professional, friendly and the kids just naturally like to be around her. She makes a great addition to a child’s birthday party.” ~Sue C.
“Love Ms. Carissa!! Thanks for Rocking our Party today!” ~Lisa R.
“Thank you for making Max’s birthday that much more special! You’re amazing!” ~Lisa M.