Early Childhood Staff are required anywhere from 12-24 hours of Professional Development per year! Get Staff moving and grooving through one of these interactive trainings. Training hours vary based on program needs and number of attendees. “Rockstar Saturdays” are available where you can choose two trainings for a total of 6 hours on a Saturday of your choosing. All staff will leave with useable, ready to go activities, best practices and resources to use the very next day!
Training topics include:
- Cultural Competence in Your Program
- “Learning Through Music: The Support of Brain Research”
- Math and Science through Music
- Building Parent Partnerships through Music
- Music Makes Your Day! (Infant and Toddler Training)
- Lesson Planning for All Ages (High Scope Based)
- Inclusive Practices: Assessing and Strengthening the Foundation (adapted from the Head Start Center for Inclusion)
- Supporting Children with Challenging Behavior and the Teachers Who Love Them
- “Reality Bites: Biting at the Center”
Email email@example.com for more information!